WordPress migration is a little bit tough job for them who do not know how to transfer WordPress site. Sometimes we need to transfer WordPress site from one host to another host, one domain to another domain. I know transferring from one host to another is a little bit easy than transferring one domain to another. But today i will show you how to easily transfer your WordPress site from one host to another or one domain to another domain.
1. At first you have to download a plugin name All-in-One WP Migration
2. Upload it to your WP-content>plugins directory or you can upload it from your WordPress dashboard.
3. Now install and activate the plugin. Now you will see a new option name All-in-One WP Migration at the below of Tools menu.
4. Click the option and click on Export as the screenshot below.
5. Now click on Export To Option and select your type, means select the option you want to take backup.
6. When the backup will be complete, a dialog box will tell you to download the backup.
7. Now download the backup file and keep it in your PC or a safe place.
8. Now go to your desired site, or install a fresh copy of WordPress and install again All in one WP Migration plugin from your dashboard.
9. Now activate and click on import from the All in one WP Migration Menu.
10. Now select your backup file and start import. After import login with your old site username and password and just update the permalink.
Hope this post will help you to keep back up and restore your site. To know more tips about WordPress just keep looking on my blog post.